1. The fact of being required or indispensable: "the necessity for law and order".
2. Unavoidability: "the necessity of growing old
- A state of things or circumstances enforcing a certain course
- created more by necessity than design
- An indispensable thing
- a good book is a necessity when traveling
- The principle according to which something must be so, by virtue either of logic or of natural law
- A condition that cannot be otherwise, or a statement asserting this
this is work for a big piece that will eventually be turned into a chest torso tattoo piece~
heres a sample example on what i plan to do and to add all the existing characters together.
i still have to draw in some bodies etc.. i did this with only my mousepad on my laptop..wish i had a waccom tablet. i plan to paint this on 20 x 16 strathemore paper with oils.